Cocktails are a must for a proper Memorial Day celebration. Now before you stress about which ones you should make, we've done the work for you and come up with three enticing cocktails for you and your guests. Cheers to the unofficial start of summer!
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar Orange Peel (for garnish)
- Maraschino Cherry (for garnish)
- Combine the bourbon, lemon juice, and sugar in a shaker half-filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a glass over ice.
- Garnish with orange peel and maraschino cherry.
Dark & Stormy
- 1.5 ounces spiced dark rum
- 1 ounce of lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 3 ounces of pilsner beer
- Ginger beer Lime slice (for garnish)
- Mint Sprig (for garnish)
- Combine the rum and the lime juice in a shaker half-filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a copper mug over ice.
- Add pilsner.
- Fill mug with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime slice and mint.
Tequila & Campari with a Twist
- 1 cup Campari
- 1 cup añejo tequila
- 1 cup (fresh-squeezed) tangerine and orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Tangerine slices (for garnish)
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Combine the tequila and the campari in a shaker half-filled with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a pitcher.
- Add Citrus juice and sparkling water.
- Serve in tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with tangerine slice and mint.